Lichess: Benevolent Dictatorship Never Felt So Good

 I spent a terrifying 24 hours posting comments on the Lichess forum and ended up being personally shaken down by Thibault Duplessis and his admins as well as loyal users who thought I needed a public beating too. What were the offending posts that I was posting that shook up the world's most popular chess website and the second biggest chess server on Earth?


Posted 7 messages in My Chess Coach is a 1400 elo player

Posted 1 message in Spaced Repetition Coordinate Trainer?

Posted 1 message in What was your Best Lichess Tournament Performance? When you were Magn…

Posted 4 messages in Do Lichess Admin and Moderators Have a Setting to Demote Certain Posts?

Posted 1 message in My Chess Community has 250,000 chess members but you probably never he…

Posted 2 messages in I’m a Lichess Patron treat me with no respect

Posted 3 messages in Forking Lichess till You Die Trying

Posted 5 messages in I'm a Black Man and Feel that my contribution to the Chess World is Ig…

Posted 1 message in Fabiano Caruana

Posted 5 messages in The Best Free Training Software for Chess in the World - Lucas Chess

Posted 1 message in it's impossible for me to go above 31 in puzzle rush

Posted 1 message in How to save survival mode puzzzle in chess.com?

Posted 5 messages in Anish Giri has a Chess Training app on his phone 📱 I built for him

Posted 1 message in I really want to improve

Posted 1 message in Is a Donation by a Patron or Fee for Patron Logo?

Posted 3 messages in Is there a Limit to how many posts or topics I am allowed to create?

Posted 3 messages in Grandmaster Blunder vs Amateur Blunder

Posted 1 message in Daily Chess Newspaper 📰


Posted 8 messages in FIDE Online Arena TitlesPosted 3 messages in Chess Elo TradingPosted 2 messages in Hyper Accelerated Chess Deep Learning vs Chess CheatsPosted 1 message in Reached 1500 in 3 days!Posted 2 messages in Hikaru NakamuraPosted 1 message in Lichess Chess News

Posted 3 messages in Warning for Letting Your Clock Run OutPosted 1 message in Why am i struggling to convert in winning positions and how to overcom…Posted 2 messages in The Botez Gambit: Is it really a thing?Posted 1 message in Chess inferiority.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chess Futures: An Innovative Approach to Chess Ratings

How I invented Puzzle Rush 10 years before Chess.com released it.

Breaking Down Barriers: The Male Toxicity and Gender Gap in Chess and Its Implications